The Superiore di Cartizze D.O.C.G. is a Sparkling Wine obtained from Glera grapes coming exclusively from vineyards located in the Cartizze area; a precious hill particurarly suited to viticulture, enclosed by only 108 hectares of vineyards inside the D.O.C.G. area, which represents the highest oenological expression of Prosecco.
The Carpenè-Malvolti Rive of San Pietro di Barbozza is a Prosecco Superiore D.O.C.G. obtained from pure Glera grapes coming from a single vineyard located on the steep hills of San Pietro di Barbozza under the municipality of Valdobbiadene. The grapes, after being harvested by hand, are processed to give rise to a Prosecco Superiore D.O.C.G. capable of enclosing in its bubbles the essence of the High Hill Territory. This Sparkling Wine is elegant and refined, fresh, dry and harmonious with a wide and complex bouquet that is rich in fruity, floral, mineral and balsamic notes.
The "1924 Prosecco" is a special selection dedicated to the Founder Antonio Carpenè, to whom is ascribed the study and experimentation of the Prosecco sparkling method. A vintage reproduction of the first Prosecco label marketed by the winery in 1924, this Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore D.O.C.G. Brut is obtained from 90% Glera grapes and the remaining 10% from historic vines of the Territory, which are arranged on soft and sunny slopes.
PVXINVM, inspired by the name of the ancient wine, represents the qualitative excellence of the Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore D.O.C.G. by the Carpenè-Malvolti. The rarity of the wine selection, the meticulous attention to all stages of production and the preciousness of the packaging embellished by the silver label, make PVXINVM an exclusive Sparkling Wine available in only 5,000 bottles. The remarkable extractive charge of the grapes, together with its fresh acidity give this wine a balanced structure and a unique personality. It is ideal for special occasions, as well as an excellent accompaniment for fish-based dishes.