The scent is clean, of flowers and fruits, in particular
golden apple and peach.
The mouth is harmonious,
balanced, characterized by a savory taste and acidity.
The grape is the Glera, which grows in the steep hills of
the Conegliano Valdobbiadene area, the same that is
used to produce the Superiore Spumante version.
The vineyards grow on a mixed soil, where there are
clay, limestone and marlstone.
- Location: Hills of Conegliano. Exposure: S/S-W.
- Soil / Terroir: Clayey, calcareous, marly.
- Average Vine’s Age: 8-10 years.
- N° of Stumps x Ha: 3.200-3.500.
- Average Production x Stump: 3-4 kg.
- Yield hl x Ha: 80-85.
Soft pressing of the grapes.
Fermentation for about 12-15 days in steel tanks at a
controlled temperature of 18 °C.
- Total Acidity gr/l: 6,00–6,50.
- P.H.: 3.15–3.25.
Rest and aging for 6 months in steel tanks at a
temperature of about 16 °C.
The color is straw yellow, with light greenish reflections.
It goes well with any meal: from appetizers to light first
courses and second courses with white meats.